2015-2016 APG Yearbook on sale
With the end of the year fast approaching, we will begin distributing yearbooks Wednesday (5/18) after school near the Counseling Office.
The next date for yearbook distribution will be Thursday, 5/19, at lunch time, location to be announced.
Yearbooks will continue to be distributed after school until passed out.
At this time, I am not taking anymore in person orders and all orders should go through Treering's website. I can not guarantee if yearbooks will arrive before the end of the school year.
We hope you enjoy the yearbook!
Mr. Jang and the Yearbook Team
2 Free Personalized Pages
Anyone who purchases a yearbook has the option of creating 2 FREE personalized pages that will be printed in their yearbook only!
Create your own layout. Insert your own photos. Add your own words. Personalize your yearbook with your favorite memories!
*Note: All personalized pages will be reviewed for content. Pages with inappropriate images/text/content will NOT be printed.
Even if you purchase your yearbook today, you can continue to edit your personalized pages until late March!
FAQs about Yearbook
1. If I buy my yearbook in person, can I still create my 2 FREE personalized pages? YES! You can still create an account and personalize your pages. Mr. Jang will update your account to show that you have paid for the yearbook (may take 1-2 weeks).
2. I purchased my yearbook in person but my online account is still not marked as paid. What do I do? Let Mr. Jang know (email or in person).
3. What if I do not want to create my personalized pages? Instead of the 2 personalized pages, you will receive 2 pages that the Yearbook Staff designs (usually autograph pages).
4. Do I have to be done designing my 2 FREE personalized pages before I buy my yearbook? NO! You can continue to design your 2 pages even after you pay for your yearbook. The deadline to finish designing your pages is in April (date to be announced at a later time).
5. Where do I get my receipt? Do I need it to pick up my yearbook? You can pick up your receipt from Mr. Jang in the Counseling Office. You do not need your receipt to pick up your yearbook.