COMPUTER SCIENCE WEEK DEC 5-9
SFUSD Education Technology Department (http://sfusdedtech.org)
- Technology workshops (http://www.sfusdedtech.org/workshops.html). Professional development>Workshops
- iPad Implementation Guide (http://www.sfusdedtech.org/ipads-in-sfusd.html). From main page go to Resources>iPads in SFUSD>iPads in SFUSD
- iPad Resources (http://www.sfusdedtech.org/ipad-resources.html). From main page go to Resources>iPads in SFUSD>iPad Resources
Libguide from Teacher Librarians
Free iPad apps with the last 3 having a minimal cost: http://www.tech-learn.org/harker/resources/ipadappsmostlyfree.pdf.
Presenter's website http://www.tech-learn.org .
Resources from Harker's Teacher's Institute June 8, 2013 http://www.harker.org/page.cfm?p=1894
Participant Resources for Apple Learning Tour and Content Verticals (STEM, Literacy and SpEd)
Article from Promethean Planet - iPads in the Classroom
OTHER APPS TO INVESTIGATE
eINSTRUCTION- MOBIUS 360
- Computer Science- Education Week - Learn an Hour of Code(http://csedweek.org/learn)
- Learn Street - Hour of Code (http://www.learnstreet.com/hour-of-code/)