My King, My Country, My Webquest (http://dk120.k12.sd.us/medieval_webquest.htm)
- NOODLE TOOLS: SFUSD database which helps students write bibliographies. Logon to Google Account. Go to the waffle and choose more. Click on Noodletools icon.
- History of the World Important Events in World History (http://www.lukemastin.com/history/index.html): Colorful list of World History by periods. Some useful topics on this list would be: Crusades, Medieval England. Check with your teacher to see if any of the early periods of European countries would be useful.
- Internet History Sourcebook Project @ Fordham University (http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/): CLICK "Medieval" on navigation list on left then look for resources in your subject area.
- Middle Ages from Teacher Oz (http://www.teacheroz.com/Middle_Ages.htm): These major topics have extensive subtopics -- Terms & Glossaries/ Timelines / Maps , Feudalism & Daily Life /The Crusades - Heraldry - Chivalry - Knighthood / Warfare & Weaponry /Important People / Law / Science & Technology , Castles / Medieval Women / Religion/ The Black Death (Plague)/ Witchcraft Trials / Punishment & Torture / Nostradamus /Jesters / Food, Fashion, & Entertainment /Music & Theatre / Art & Architecture/ Manuscripts & Books / Various Topics
- Castles - Plague - Witch Trials - the Church - Royalty (http://www.teacheroz.com/castles.htm): This is another page of resources from the same web site.
- Medieval and Middle Ages from Mr. Donn's (http://medievaleurope.mrdonn.org/index.html): These major topics have extensive subtopics -- Daily Life, Life in a Castle, Places of Worship/Monk's Life, Life of a Knight, Medieval Warfare, The Crusades, The Black Death, Feudalism, Lots of Lessons and Activities, Stories/Legends/Myths (King Arthur, Children's Literature, Modern Movies about Medieval Times), Law, Tools, Famous People, Medieval Music, Great Links, Free Clip Art.
- Life in the Middle Ages (http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/life-in-middle-ages.htm)
- Medieval Life and Times (http://www.medieval-life-and-times.info/)
- History for Kids (http://www.historyforkids.net/)
- Middle Ages (http://www.historyforkids.net/middle-ages.html)
- Middle Ages (http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/medieval/index.htm): Topics -- History (with timeline) , Environment, Religion, Clothing, People, Science, Language and literature, Food, Economy, Sports and Games,Art, Architecture
- History for Kids (http://www.historyforkids.org/): Europe, Asia, Africa before 1500 A.D.
- THE LABYRINTH- MEDIEVAL RESOURCES FROM GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY (http://labyrinth.georgetown.edu/): Search categories/topics.
- MIDDLE AGES WEBSITES (http://wideopendoors.net/middleages/websites.html): Resources from Wide Open Doors
- Timeline of MEDIEVAL HISTORY (http://www.timeref.com/index.htm) : Medieval and Middle Ages History Timelines for kids and adults. Explore the history of the Medieval period from the time of Alfred the Great through the Norman Conquest and up to the start of the Tudor Age. Detailed Timelines contain events for years between 800 and 1547. Maps show the locations of castles, abbeys and cathedrals in England, Scotland and Wales.
- MEDIEVAL LIFE (http://www.historyonthenet.com/Medieval_Life/medievallifemain.htm): from History on the Net
- MEDIEVAL ENGLAND - MEDIEVAL TOWNS (http://www.britainexpress.com/History/Townlife.htm): From food to fun, guilds to law and order, what life was like in a medieval town.
- Middle Ages or Medieval Search
- KIDS CLICK or go to Kids Click (http://www.kidsclick.org)
- The Church
- Health and diseases from Google
- Food and feasts from Google
- Knighthood and Orders of Chivalry from Heraldica.org (http://www.heraldica.org/topics/orders/)
- Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guild): very extensive article
Cobblestone Magazine Publications (http://www.cobblestoneonline.net/): This magazine provides information on world history topics. Check with Ms. Lai about available copies.
Digitized Medieval Resources
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies (http://www.digital-librarian.com/medieval.html)
- DScriptorium (http://toisondor.byu.edu/dscriptorium/): is devoted to collecting, storing and distributing digital images of Medieval manuscripts (D is for Digital).
- Medieval History Resources (http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/normanedge/Links/websites.htm)
- Medieval Primary Resources (http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/staff/haywardp/hist424/)