How to Sign Up for School Loop?
School Loop is a valuable way for teachers to communicate with the parent community. Students can be more successful if parents and caregivers are informed and in the Loop.
Please note: SchoolLoop is updated at varying rates and may not have the most current information. Although we are very fortunate to have a large number of teachers on SchoolLoop, it is not mandatory for teachers.
How to sign up for SchoolLoop:
- Go to the A.P. Giannini Middle School: Home Page (http://apg-sfusd-ca.schoolloop.com)
- Click on "Register Now" on top right side page.
- Click on parent registration.
- Use your OWN name in the top two lines.
- Enter all information
- Student ID# is your "student number," on the student schedule paper.
- *When you register, it will automatically be sent to the Librarian, Ms. Lai, who will approve you to the account.
Once registered, parents will receive a daily email that includes their child's assignments, progress reports, and school news published for parents.
Parents can add additional children to their account by clicking on the Add Student link from the Tool Box at the top right of their Portal Page.